What is Computer?
A computer is a machine that can be instructed to carry out sequences of arithmetic or logical automatically via computer programming.
A computer made up of multiple parts and components that facilitate user functionality. A complete computer including the hardware, the operating system (main software), and peripheral equipment required and used for “full” operation can be referred to as a computer system.
- Microprocessors, memory chips: random –access memory (RAM), read-only memory (ROM)and nonvolatile rewritable flash memory.
- Data Storage devices: hard disks, solid-state drives, and optical drives
- Input devices: keyboards, mice, joysticks and gaming mouse, camera, scanners, printers, and microphones.
- Networking components: adapters, modems, and routers.
- Application: word processing, spreadsheets, accounting, database management, graphics, audio, video media, and games.
- Programming language: editing, compiling and debugging:
- Security: antivirus, firewall, and user authentication.
Computer as these all-powerful machines capable of anything and the modern era has witnessed rapid development in computer technology, both in hardware and software. As the desire for advanced technology continues to increase, so too does the demand for these professionals.
Charles Babbage is called the “Grand Father” of the computer. The first mechanical computer designed by Charles Babbage.
[irp posts=”1225″ name=”Apple TV Plus: Announces Release Date, price and stream Apple TV Plus everything we know”]