Best Hacker in the world
Welcome to 10 Best Hacker in the world a computer hacker is any skilled computer expert that uses their technical knowledge to overcome a problem. Not all hackers are bad. The good ones are called “white-hat hackers” and use hacking to improve computer security. Hacking culture has always held certain fascination like some hacking movies to real –life. Hacker world is very dangerous because people call him criminal. But this is not right because of the different type hacker some hacker is good some hacker is bad. Here are the 10 best Hacker in the world.
types of hacker you should know
1. script kiddie.
Script kiddie in programming and hacking culture, a script kiddie, skiddie or skid is an unskilled individual who uses scripts or programs developed by others to attack computer systems and networks and deface websites, such as a web shell. This attack is frequently used by the “hacker” group anonymous which doesn’t help anyone reputation.
2. white Hat Hacker
White hat in internet slang refers to an ethical computer hacker, or a computer security expert, who specializes in penetration testing methodologies that ensures the security of an organization’s information systems. They ‘ll help you remove a virus or penTest a company. White hat hackers are usually seen as hackers who use their skills to benefit hackers are the good guys of the hacker world.
3. Black Hat Hacker
Black hat hackers usually have extensive knowledge about breaking into computer networks and bypassing security protocols and violates computer security for personal gain or maliciousness. Black hat hackers can range from amateurs getting their feet wet by spreading malware, to experienced hackers that aim to steal data, specifically financial information personal information and login credentials.
4. Grey Hat Hacker
Grey hat refers to a computer hacker or computer security expert who may sometimes violate laws or typical ethical standards but does not have the malicious intent typical of a black hat hacker. Some people see the world of IT security as a black-and-white world. However grey hat hacking does play a role in the security environment. Grey hat hackers might work for or sell their information to government agencies, such as a police department, intelligence agency, or a military.
5. Green Hat Hacker
These hackers are the amateurs in the online world of hacking. Green hat hackers are “Noobz” but unlike script kiddies, they care about hacking and strive to become full-blown hackers.
6. Blue Hat Hacker
Blue Hat Hackers- these are the vigilantes of the hacker world. They have no desire for learning and may use simple cyberattacks like flooding your IP DoS attacks. Most blue hats are nOObz but like the script kiddies, they have no desire to learn.
So now let us talk about a 10 best hacker in the world here’s a list of some of these best hacker of the world.
1. Kevin Poulsen – On June 1, 1990, he took over all of the telephone lines for Los Angeles radio station KIIS-FM, guaranteeing that he would be the 102nd caller and win the prize of a Porsche 944 S2. He is currently an editor and columnist for security focus. Poulsen, Kevin how one hacker took over the billion-dollar cybercrime underground. Poulsen may not have been a hacker who stole billions from bank accounts but he held federal classified information.
2. Hamza bendelladj – Here’s the story of Hamza bendelladj the young 27-year-old Algerian. And has been nicknamed the smiling hacker. He was on the top 10 list of the most wanted hackers and best hacker in the world. Who was said to have hacked about 217 banks by gaining access to people mailboxes to get away with over $ 4 billion. he is also believed to have donated to several NGOs in Africa with about $280 million donated to Palestinian NGO with that hack. After a three-year hunt, bendelladj was arrested on January 8, 2013, by Thai police while making a stopover in Bangkok in transit between Malaysia and Egypt. We save the best for last and bendelladj certainly deserves this spot on our list of world-famous hackers.
Born – 1988 (age 30-31)
3. Kevin Mitnick – Is American computer security, author, and convicted hacker, best known for his high- profile 1995 arrest and five years in prison for various computer and communication- related crimes. Kevin Mitnick’s is the best computer hacker in the world. According to the U.S. Department of Justice, Mitnick gained unauthorized access to dozens of computer networks while he was a fugitive. Mitnick is currently an American computer security consultant, an author and a hacker who runs a security firm named Mitnick security consulting.
August 6, 1963 (age 55)
Los Angeles, California, U.S.
4. Charlie Miller– Is an American computer security researcher with cruise automation. Miller has publicly demonstrated many security exploits of apple products. In 2008 he won $10,000 cash prize at the hacker conference pwn2Own in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada for being the first to find a critical bug in the MacBook Air.
9 July 1971 ( Age 48)
5. Ankit Fadia – Is an Indian author speaker television host and “ethical hacker” of computer systems whose skills and ethics have been debated. He wrote more books on computer security and spoke at several seminars across schools and colleges in India. In addition, he started providing his own computer security courses, including the “Ankit Fadia certified ethical hacker” program.
1985 (age 33-34)
6. Vivek Ramachandran – Is the founder, CEO of pentester Academy. AattackDefence.com and hacker Arsenal. Vivek has been researching wifi security for over a decade. And he is the author of multiple books- kali Linux: wireless penetrating Testing’’ make your own hacker Gadgets and BackTrack 5: wireless penetration testing. he is regular speaker/trainer at top security conferences such as Blackhat U.S.A., Europe, and Abu Dabhi, DEFCON, Brucon, HITB and Hacktivity, and others.
7. Samy Kamkar – Is an American privacy and security researcher, computer hacker, whistleblower, and entrepreneur. Samy Kamkar is a famous “grey hat” hacker. That means he’s not bad, but he’s not quite good either. If there is a way through to code, Samy’s got a way through to it. He’s even built a drone that can seek out and wirelessly hijack other victims’ drones.
December 10, 1985 (age 33)
8. Benild joseph – Is an Indian Cyber Security researcher, TEDx Speaker, and White Hat Hacker. He is currently the president of information systems security Association (ISSA) and advisory Board Member of cybersecurity ventures. Benild Joseph is a 25-year-old renowned white Hat hacker with definitive experience in the field of computer security in India.
15 May 1992 (age27)
9. Gary Mckinnon – Is a Scottish hacker who, by hacking into 97 U.S. milliary and NASA computers, claims to have found evidence for UFO cover-ups, and suppression, of free energy. The US authorities stated he deleted critical files from the operating system which shut down the united states Army’s Military District of Washington network of 2,000 computers for 24 hours. Gary Mckinnon one of the best hacker in the world.
10 February 1966 (age 53)
10. Trishneet Arora – Is the founder and CEO of TAC Security, an IT security company Arora has written books on cybersecurity ethical hacking and web defense. He was named in the Forbes 30 2018 Asia list. He mastered the art of ethical hacking at the age of 19 and set up his own cybersecurity firm, TAC Security, based in Mohali.
2 November 1993 (age 25)
Ludhiana, Punjab, India